Specialty Dining Package on Voyager

theweets

Thanks for the information. It shows in the Dining Screen, but no option to purchase. Other specialty dining is available to book and so too is the Complimentary. I thought it may discount if I booked 3 or more dining options but when I add to card it is the full price. RCCL said they were unsure if it is available for the cruise, bizarre.......

I thought it may discount if I booked 3 or more dining options but when I add to card it is the full price. RCCL said they were unsure if it is available for the cruise, bizarre.......

No, that is correct. You reserve 3 or more specialty restaurants that have a cover charge for full price, and then when you get onboard, there will be an onboard credit waiting for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Dining package has opened up 82 days before sailing on Voyager of the Seas

5 night package, $140 AUD

4 night package, $119 AUD

3 night package, $  98 AUD

Standard dining charges: 

Chops Grill is      $ 49 AUD p/n

Izumi                   $ a la carte pricing (but $30 credit with dining package)

Giovannis           $ 35 AUD p/n

Reservation made for 1st or 2nd night selected by RCCL and remaining Resturants can be selected on board.

We are sailing on the 13th March South Pacific Voyager cruise and tossing up whether the saving is worthwhile. On previous cruises we have booked the multiple restaurant deal online and got the OBC which worked well.  I guess this option is now gone?

That deal is still there, or it should be.  You won't see it until you get onboard and see the OBC in your account.  You have to book at least 3 restaurants to qualify