Bottomless Galley Brunch

Sh2738

Hi all. 

I’ll be cruising on Symphony later this year and our group is looking into doing the galley brunch tour. But we are traveling with people with dietary restrictions so we would like to see if the menu would have something that everyone could have. 

Does anyone by chance have a recent brunch menu for this activity, preferable on Symphony if possible? Or another of Oasis class? 

Any assistance would be wonderful. 

On 6/20/2019 at 11:08 AM, Sh2738 said:

Hi all. 

I’ll be cruising on Symphony later this year and our group is looking into doing the galley brunch tour. But we are traveling with people with dietary restrictions so we would like to see if the menu would have something that everyone could have. 

Does anyone by chance have a recent brunch menu for this activity, preferable on Symphony if possible? Or another of Oasis class? 

I don't believe there is a set menu in print. Being a brunch, there will just be a variety of items. Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.

24 minutes ago, skwak said:

We are signed up for this as well on our cruise next week.  What part of this is "Bottomless" if it is a plated brunch??  ?

May cancel this now.

The bottomless is referring to the unlimited champagne that is served. 

On 6/20/2019 at 12:08 PM, Sh2738 said:

Hi all. 

The menu is as stated, but check with your headwaiter in MDR when you first board (as the brunch is usually near the end of the cruise) & he/she will be able to tell you what accommodations can be made.  For example, DD is gluten free, & the waitresses told us which apps were gluten free (on Adventure, they brought us sushi rolls & chips/guac, but I don't remember if they just brought them to the table or if we ordered them), and were also able to have gluten free french toast made for her.

22 hours ago, skwak said:

We are signed up for this as well on our cruise next week.  What part of this is "Bottomless" if it is a plated brunch??  ?

May cancel this now.

They definitely keep the drinks coming, I enjoyed it :) !  I couldn't decide between entrees, so I got waffles AND a steak with no problem.