Recreation Opening Hours

Good question. I've seen them closed for maintenance late at night, but I don't know what times.  There are hours for the slides.  The other stuff is generally open until they lock stuff up because kids have curfew.  You are probably safe until midnight-1 AM, but you should probably check a Cruise Planner in case it shows something.  A guest on the ship now could check for you.  You might query someone doing a live blog.

6 minutes ago, levy1980 said:

Is there anywhere I can find out closing times of the pools/minigolf/table tennis tables on HOS?

If you look at the top of this blog you will see "Cruise Compass".  Click on that then use the filter to see only HOS compasses.  Find one that matches your itinerary and you can glean opening and closing times for all kinds of things.  It's an awesome source for seeing what kind of activities/opportunities you will have on your cruise

14 minutes ago, levy1980 said:

Is there anywhere I can find out closing times of the pools/minigolf/table tennis tables on HOS?

Update:  The Compass indicates some hours -- when the areas are staffed if the activities require RCI staff..  For example, sports court is 8 AM - 11 PM on my Compass from Harmony last month.  But I don't see pools, spas, or mini-golf listed, and they are largely unattended, although lately I've noticed lifeguards on the pool deck.  Waterslides on Day 7 were open 9 AM - 7 PM.  If mini-golf is handled by the sports court staff, figure 8 - 11 PM, or thereabouts.

While on Hamony last month, we did play mini-putt golf late at night.  I don't ever recall seeing any hours posted.  We just went on and played whenever we wanted.  The only significant thing that would keep you from playing mini-putt is that the course is NOT lighted.  When playing later in the evening, the only light is spilled over from the sports court or other areas on the back end of the ship.  It made the course rather dark at times, and that alone would drive most people away from playing late at night.