food

If you look at the top of the page you will see a menu header.  It goes by each ship.  Also if you look on the Live Blogs, most of them post the menus with pictures.  Finally if you go on FB and join your ships private page they will be able to show some pics of the menus too.  The only one that I think that has really changed is the Chef's table.  Otherwise they will always have the classic specialties, such lamb shank or prime rib, along with escargot, wedge salad, calamari, sometime along the cruise.  

Its been about 7 years since we were last on RC, we are sailing again in Oct this year and I have to say the MDR menus I have been seeing are not really inspiring me especially the starters. Dont get me wrong there is at least one this I would like to try and the mains look pretty decent but the starters for me are all too light (soups, salads etc).

We are doing 8 nights and have booked the 3 night dining package aboard Adventure of the Seas.