The two beaches I like on Labadee are Adrenaline Beach and Columbus Cove.

Labadee is mostly about sitting at the beach and enjoying the weather. So your day in Labadee includes fee-free beach access and complimentary BBQ lunch.

Your unlimited drink package will also work on Labadee.

I am headed there next week...first time there after many visit's to coco cay. I know Labadee is a lot bigger and more to do and see.

Any links to a good up todate map? Do they give you one in the cruise compass?

We got one as we were getting off the boat in Labadee

What all is included at Barefoot Beach? (towels, water, floating mats, ect..)  I am just trying to decide if renting a cabana would be worth it.  Thanks!

• Four bottles of water (in a cooler)
  • Floating beach mats and snorkeling gear.
  • Towels for your use during the day

I have not rented a cabana at Labadee before (Feb 21 will be my first one) but at Coco Cay, we got a bottle of champagne, water cookies, fruit, towels, [access to] floats, masks and fins and of course, access to the special buffet.  I can't imagine it's much different at Labadee.  It was much too cool to get into the water when we were at Coco Cay so I didn't even use the water stuff....never even got wet but the rest was very nice and well worth the price - which was significantly less, then.

I know you're looking for free, but the zip line is worth the cost.  Hope you have fun!

I've read posts that the ZIpline is $100pp.  That might be too pricey for our group.  But from the youtube videos I've seen, it looks like a lot of fun.  Also seems like a very short and quick way to spend $100pp since the ride is rather short. I think. . again, I've never experienced it.  Just looking at videos of others.

I think it was $90.  It took about an hour and a half total.  First, you check in and get fitted for a harness.  Then you walk over to the practice line, which was actually a pretty decent length.  You are in a large group, so it takes a while to get people through the practice line.  Then, you ride up in a big truck to the top of the mountain to the main zip line.  The ride up was an adventure in itself!  Depending on how quickly your group gets to go, you could be up there for 15-20 minutes (they run 5 people at a time).  When you get to the end, you just walk back and return your harness and you are done.  We thought it was worth it, but probably won't do it again until my daughter is tall enough to go.

I think it was $90.  It took about an hour and a half total.  First, you check in and get fitted for a harness.  Then you walk over to the practice line, which was actually a pretty decent length.  You are in a large group, so it takes a while to get people through the practice line.  Then, you ride up in a big truck to the top of the mountain to the main zip line.  The ride up was an adventure in itself!  Depending on how quickly your group gets to go, you could be up there for 15-20 minutes (they run 5 people at a time).  When you get to the end, you just walk back and return your harness and you are done.  We thought it was worth it, but probably won't do it again until my daughter is tall enough to go.

This is super helpful - I'm doing the zipline when I'm there next month (EEEE!), and we were wondering last night how it went. Thanks! 

I'm assuming they have lockers available close by to stash personal items? 

The two beaches I like on Labadee are Adrenaline Beach and Columbus Cove.

Labadee is mostly about sitting at the beach and enjoying the weather. So your day in Labadee includes fee-free beach access and complimentary BBQ lunch.

Your unlimited drink package will also work on Labadee.

Are these beaches all within walking distance?

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a video of my wife doing the zipline at Labadee. ( I have one of her on the one at Alaska's Icy Strait Point too ).

I'm doing this in four days, and after watching that, I'm sitting here drinking my coffee with the goofiest grin on my face because that looks like SO MUCH FUN! Thank you for sharing that!!