Must have non-alcoholic tasty drinks

5 minutes ago, adidassler said:

With the refreshment package, can you get milkshakes? My son doesn't drink fizzy drinks so may be a deal breaker deciding whether to get it.

On The Mariner if that makes a difference.

thanks!

On Symphony last month Johnny Rockets did give us milk shakes at no charge and to go. Others here have reported that they could get the free shake only if they paid the cover charge and ate their meal there. So it probably depends on the ship. Maybe a recent Mariner passenger can help. Sorry I couldn't give you a more definitive answer.

2 minutes ago, Skid said:

On Symphony last month Johnny Rockets did give us milk shakes at no charge and to go. Others here have reported that they could get the free shake only if they paid the cover charge and ate their meal there. So it probably depends on the ship. Maybe a recent Mariner passenger can help. Sorry I couldn't give you a more definitive answer.

Thanks Skid. The more I investigate, the more I get confused!

I was under the impression that no drinks were complimentary on board, including bottled water? But i've just read further down the forum that it is...can you shed any light on that?

Just now, adidassler said:

Thanks Skid. The more I investigate, the more I get confused!

I was under the impression that no drinks were complimentary on board, including bottled water? But i've just read further down the forum that it is...can you shed any light on that?

Without having any drink package there is complimentary water (not bottled), coffee, tea, lemonade and some juices.

Then you have the soda package which includes the above plus sodas from any venue and also the free standing soda machines if your ship has them (I think Mariner does). Canned soda is usually not included.

The refreshment package adds to the rest non-alcoholic cocktails and frozen drinks and specialty coffees as well as bottled water, fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning and, as we said, possibly the milk shakes at Johnny Rockets. This is the package I usually get.

Then comes the deluxe package which includes everything.

You can go on your cruise planner for all the details. Know that when you check out 18% gratuity will be added to any package price you see. 

Caribbean Cooler is very good(I am sure you can get it without the liquor).......my gf enjoyed many each day...and had others around the bar asking for them the rest of the cruise.....the bartender said he never served as many of those in his life as he did on our cruise....

On 6/19/2019 at 8:05 AM, monctonguy said:

Caribbean Cooler is very good(I am sure you can get it without the liquor).......my gf enjoyed many each day...and had others around the bar asking for them the rest of the cruise.....the bartender said he never served as many of those in his life as he did on our cruise....

Do you remember what's in it?

Hi ericgoodwin, i just got back from HOTS Western Carribean. I cannot drink alcohol, there were 27 in our group. For myself  and an 18 year old I bought the highest NO alcohol, called refreshment package right away and then watched for deals to get the cost lowered. I tried a non alcohol Miami Vice, which i guess was a lemonade slushie on the bottom and a layer of fruity slushie on top. Since our goal was to try every bar, each bartender made the drinks differently so i just started asking them to suprise me since they were all free. The bionic bar i tried cranberry shaken with soda and a lime. FYI i guess the bionic bar only uses half shots? I did a few mocktails of strawberry daiquiri, but was realizing i was intaking way too much sugar. Then, switched to mostly seltzer or soda water and a lime, when i first ordered the non alcohol drink  the bartender asked for my seapass/ wristband, and never asked for it again. At the Solarium bar there was a really goid Fuzzy Navel non alcohol drink, but when the bartender changed, so did the taste. Oh, i did buy Starbucks gift cards for nice coffee drinks, just in case my TYA’s (two young adults), wanted since i did not link a credit card to their seapass account.  Hope this helps! ** oh also, the Vitality Spa had carrot/ orange juice drinks and smoothies .  ONE drink per seapass, so bring extra seapass’ to suck down a drink there , and then one drink to find your way back since its location is hard to find( was for me anyways.. guess i wasn’t drink’n enough non-alcoholic stuff!)

Edited by RTripp
Added