Enchantment of the Seas, 7/3 - 7/8

You could check out Matt's videos about 1st time cruising if you want tips.  Also, take a look at a recent Cruise Compass from the Enchantment.

Recommend you hang out around the Centrum for music or to stare out the windows....We enjoyed the RC Singers and Dancers in the production shows as well as the guest entertainers.  In my opinion, they are as good as the shows on the Oasis-class ships albeit a little shorter.

11 minutes ago, jkogrey82 said:

Where are all the tips and reminders on what should I bring or not bring?  Per cabin, you can bring a 12 pack soda, case of water, and a bottle of liquor/wine/champagne, correct?  Or is this per adult person in the Cabin?

It's per Cabin...2 bottles of wine, and a 12-pack of 17oz or less of pop/water/

Don`t bring hard liquor it will be confiscated and then returned on the last night. We sailed on Enchantment for our first cruise years ago. It has since been stretched. Service and food is so much better on smaller ships. Welcome to the message board. Enjoy your cruise and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.  The ship is intimate and we love that ship. We thought that was a huge ship till our son went in the Navy.  We have been fortunate over the years to have  gone on all the different classes of ships.   I love the Oasis class of ships while the wife prefers the smaller ships.

On 6/18/2019 at 11:46 AM, jkogrey82 said:

Hello,

Wondering if anyone is going on this cruise?  My wife and I are celebrating our Anniversary and will be going with no kiddos =)!!!  This is our first time sailing Royal Caribbean and have previously gone on Carnival 10 years ago!!!  Any tips/advice is greatly appreciated.  And go....

The Enchantment is a fine ship, particularly for an anniversary cruise.   It won't have the zip lines or the water slides, etc, but it's got what you need to relax and de-stress.  Check out the Schooner bar.  That's one thing that class of ship has that's way better than the newest/biggest ship.  The location on the Enchantment has lots of floor to ceiling windows and is really nice.  

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:01 PM, jkogrey82 said:

Any recommendation on excursions?  Is the Mayan excursion while in Cozumel worth it?  It seems like an all day event plus very pricey.  Is it worth going independent on this regard?

This excursion is loooonnnngggg.. It may not be available if you are not in port for 8+ hours.

My son and I did Xtreme in Cozumel. Our cruise skipped Grand Cayman so we had $$. If you like zip lines Xtreme is really cool. Includes swimming in caverns, etc. We were on Brilliance for that trip.

We did Enchantment in March to Nassau and Freeport (CocoCay diversion :48_weary:) and enjoyed it. Preferred Windjammer on Brilliance and Radiance to Enchantment. Other than that Enchantment was perfect for our 30th anniversary cruise.