TA in Boston area

Running Joe

Hi everyone,

I live in Mass. about 15 miles outside of Boston. Just got back from a great RCL cruise (Coco-Cay Perfect Day....Woohoo!!). Anyway, great time....lousy TA. Can anyone recommend a TA in my area? I want someone who is responsive and doesn't mind all the questions and knows the itineraries. Thinking of doing Europe next....

Thanks everybody!!!

--Joe  ?

Hi Joe, belated welcome to the boards!

You'll find that it's really not a requirement to have a travel agent who actually has an office in your area these days. Lots of us here use MEI Travel, who in full disclosure is a sponsor of the site; their agents are all over the country but lots of us have found them to be very good and attentive, never mind willing to deal with barrages of questions or rebooking requests or repricing checks or all the rest. You can find a link and form for them on the main blog site's home page, in the right-side "gutter" column, as well as on each article posted in the main blog.

ton of the folks here specifically use Michelle Cunningham (@michelle) and @Matt here works with @AnnetteJackson for all the Group Cruises and I believe his personal bookings as well. And either of them can put you in touch with an agent who is more local to you, at least in time zone, if that's something important for you.

On 6/18/2019 at 10:29 AM, JLMoran said:

Hi Joe, belated welcome to the boards!

You'll find that it's really not a requirement to have a travel agent who actually has an office in your area these days. Lots of us here use MEI Travel, who in full disclosure is a sponsor of the site; their agents are all over the country but lots of us have found them to be very good and attentive, never mind willing to deal with barrages of questions or rebooking requests or repricing checks or all the rest. You can find a link and form for them on the main blog site's home page, in the right-side "gutter" column, as well as on each article posted in the main blog.

ton of the folks here specifically use Michelle Cunningham (@michelle) and @Matt here works with @AnnetteJackson for all the Group Cruises and I believe his personal bookings as well. And either of them can put you in touch with an agent who is more local to you, at least in time zone, if that's something important for you.

Thanks Joe as always for your support of MEI-Travel - happy selling

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Joe,  Welcome...

If you are still looking you may want to check out CruiseBrothers out of RI.  Years back I booked a great transatlantic cruise through them and  used them often.  These days I compare all of my quotes to BestPriceCruises.  You can get quotes directly from their website, which is getting to be somewhat rare these days.  And BPCs prices are often the best I can find.  Also, I plan to check out MEI going forward too.

ART