Ship question and Honeymoon beach question

RobinL

Hi RC experienced cruisers, 

I apologize for asking the same questions covered 100 times Im sure.. but since i couldn't locate under the search... I'll ask again ? .... so please forgive.

1) Boarding Ship  - bringing drinks on board:  Yes I'm aware you can bring 2 bottles of wine, a case of water OR a case of soda per cabin.  We have two cabins.. 2 older teens in one and mom/dad in the other.   Here's my question, can my husband and I not only bring on two bottles of wine for our cabin, but can we also bring a case of water (for our cabin), OR is either or?   My teens are bringing one case for their cabin already, but I was hoping the ship would let me bring water AND wine in our room??  Anyone?

2) Honeymoon beach/St. John question:  Anyone walked from cruz bay to honeymoon Beach or is cab easier and available.  Fully cable of walking for the pure enjoyment of it, so just wanted to know how accessible the path was as I read it was like a mile walk?? 

Thank you so much! 

Hi Robin,

1) You can bring water on board. The only thing is that non-alcoholic beverages brought onboard may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. Distilled water or specialized beverages such as, milk for medical purposes, dietary or infant use, are permitted. You are also allow to bring 2 750ml bottles of wine per stateroom.

2) I have never been to St. John’s so I’m not sure but if you get the Shipmate app you can get your questions answer. They have a feature for each port to ask questions to other travelers that have been to that particular port. It’s a great app!

15 hours ago, RobinL said:

can my husband and I not only bring on two bottles of wine for our cabin, but can we also bring a case of water (for our cabin), OR is either or? 

Yes, you can you can bring up to 2 bottles of wine AND up to 12 cans/bottles of water or soda per stateroom.