Coco Cay Water Park

levy1980

Looking at booking the water park, how do you know what the best price is?  From the UK and currently shows as £44 each (so roughly $55), is that a good price? or should I wait?

I know people have mentioned half day pass before but cannot see that option, is that something they no longer sell?

Half day passes are not offered anymore.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:01 PM, levy1980 said:

Looking at booking the water park, how do you know what the best price is?

My advice is book the water park at the price now.  You can always cancel and rebook with no penalty if the price drops. By booking now, you lock in the price and guard against a price increase.

On 6/19/2019 at 3:08 PM, Rose City Cruiser said:

For my June sailing, I booked it at $57 USD.  For my November sailing, I booked at $52USD.  It is hard to keep an eye on prices after booking because they disappear from the excursion list. 

Try a different browser.  At work I use Chrome and they disappear, at home we use Firefox and they still show after you purchase with a note that says you already purchased it but it will show the current price.

16 minutes ago, Hoski said:

Try a different browser.  At work I use Chrome and they disappear, at home we use Firefox and they still show after you purchase with a note that says you already purchased it but it will show the current price.

On 6/19/2019 at 3:08 PM, Rose City Cruiser said:

For my June sailing, I booked it at $57 USD.  For my November sailing, I booked at $52USD.  It is hard to keep an eye on prices after booking because they disappear from the excursion list. 

Someone on here told me a trick that works as I had same issue.  

Go to Order History and then select the excursion name from there.  You'll see the current price.

Hello, we were just at CocoCay on Monday. Best price for Thrill Waterpark was $40 per person full day ( the first week it was open was at that price) then price immediately went up to $129 stayed that until our cruise & SOLD OUT a few days before. Our friend tried to get passes day of, & could not. Only one ship HOTS was there. 

7 hours ago, RTripp said:

Hello, we were just at CocoCay on Monday. Best price for Thrill Waterpark was $40 per person full day ( the first week it was open was at that price) then price immediately went up to $129 stayed that until our cruise & SOLD OUT a few days before. Our friend tried to get passes day of, & could not. Only one ship HOTS was there. 

Thanks, Did you go into water park?

Hi levy1980, yep we sure did. HOTS arrived, i think at 8 , we were in by 10am. We had a Chill Island Cabana , checked into that & then four of us did 3 waterslides & were done by Noon. Thrill water park had large painted picnic tables with huge umbrellas, we set that as a home base in that part. Got too kiddie crowded & i had heard that food was only served till 1 or 130... we had no clocks on us..so headed for food and cabana / clamshell lounger & floating bar time. The longest waiting line for slides was the i guess i call it family round tube. It was a four person, no more than i think 500 pounds total. There was a scale we all jumped on to tell if we could fit, could not so had to break up into two round rafts. There was a total of three lines going up at the same time. Ask before you get too far  into the wrong line. Far left line, hold nothing since your round tube is at the top. Middle line was long flat slide rafts you grab from bottom & trek upto top. Far right was double donuts rafts, you grab from bottom & drag up to top.

5 hours ago, RTripp said:

Hi levy1980, yep we sure did. HOTS arrived, i think at 8 , we were in by 10am. We had a Chill Island Cabana , checked into that & then four of us did 3 waterslides & were done by Noon. Thrill water park had large painted picnic tables with huge umbrellas, we set that as a home base in that part. Got too kiddie crowded & i had heard that food was only served till 1 or 130... we had no clocks on us..so headed for food and cabana / clamshell lounger & floating bar time. The longest waiting line for slides was the i guess i call it family round tube. It was a four person, no more than i think 500 pounds total. There was a scale we all jumped on to tell if we could fit, could not so had to break up into two round rafts. There was a total of three lines going up at the same time. Ask before you get too far  into the wrong line. Far left line, hold nothing since your round tube is at the top. Middle line was long flat slide rafts you grab from bottom & trek upto top. Far right was double donuts rafts, you grab from bottom & drag up to top.

Thanks for info, I was wondering how crowded it gets! Don't want to be waiting in lines all day as want to go do some snorkeling and will be a bit disappointed if we only manage 3 rides! 

Was thinking of snorkeling in the morning grabbing lunch and then going to the water park but maybe thats not the best idea!

Hi, yep i included times if anyone was wondering about crowds and times. This blog is excellent. I checked CruiseMapper.com to determine how many ships were in CocoCay with our HOTS. With that, i then determined i would have time to watch prices and buy what i wanted. First time cruiser, traveling with Niece & Nephew as Graduation gift (we dont have children) & we had NO idea what that age does or likes besides use their phone. So one ship took 2 hours in the am for 3 slides. I thought i had time to watch, then buy clamshell loungers, kayaks, Chill Island Cabanas, Thrill Island waterpark.* did NOT**ALL sold out within about two months of sailing. I believe, everyone like myself, was waiting for the grand re-opening to see if the ship could anchor & what was built & what was not ready.  My friend waiting till the day of to buy Trill Island, sold out so they did not make it in. Water was too cold ladt Monday,  adults did not go into the ocean, The Young Adults ( we called them TYA’s or two-ya’s) , did snorkle.