Thrill Waterpark Half Day Pass

DunkelBierJay

I am wondering if anyone who is going to Perfect Day at Coco Cay has experienced seeing the half day pass disappear from their CP...I hope only to book a half day for the morning and then chill at the Oasis Lagoon Pool. I hope it reappears on my CP, but if not, I will wait till I am on board.

Would love to hear recent experiences too.  We purchased half day passes for our Anthem cruise awhile back.  It still shows in my calendar, but cannot be purchased (and if I select the item in order history, no price shows).  The Full Day has come down a lot in price from original ($105 to $89 CAD) , which is only $10 more than what we bought the half day at.

On 6/18/2019 at 9:50 AM, Orange Crush said:

I'm curious if people who already bought half-day passes will still get kicked out when their time's up or the park staff will just let them be.

That's a good question. I'd be surprised if they are enforced because when I was there in May or June, I never saw/heard any indication they were kicking out half day guests. Of course, I wasn't one of them so maybe they get different instructions when they enter.