Small showers in staterooms!

Never seen a post before about how TINY the showers are on the ships!  I am on Adventure of the Seas right now and it is so tiny my arms hit the walls while I wash up!  I am a smallish 5’6” female at 130 pounds.  I do not know how larger people do it.  I have a photo of how much room there is.  Will post when internet allows.  Don’t worry, I am fully clothed in pic.  LOL.!!!

26 minutes ago, Blondie511 said:

Never seen a post before about how TINY the showers are on the ships!  I am on Adventure of the Seas right now and it is so tiny my arms hit the walls while I wash up!  I am a smallish 5’6” female at 130 pounds.  I do not know how larger people do it.  I have a photo of how much room there is.  Will post when internet allows.  Don’t worry, I am fully clothed in pic.  LOL.!!!

Since you brought up the showers, some have curtains and some have doors.  I prefer the doors, but older ships have the curtains.  As the cruise director usually jokes, they can cling to your rear when you least expect it.  You have probably seen the posts about bringing magnetic hooks to hang things in the bathroom or main stateroom, such as wet swimsuits, lanyards, hand-washed laundry, etc.

they sure are...I remember my first cruise on Majesty..couldn't believe it...now it just seems the norm(I haven't been able to afford a JS or above that have bathtubs)......

I do prefer the door to the curtain though....I am sure there are some ppl that cant shower all week...the pools and hot tubs are their way of getting "clean".lol