Emerald Level

Gayle

Correct me if i am wrong but...the only difference between Platinum and Emerald is a snack in our room on boarding?!?!  Considering how food is free on board how is that a perk? So 25 extra days on Rccl...almost a month...and i get a snack and beverage!

In addition to the snack (currently fresh-baked cookies) you will also receive a few bottles of water (2/person I believe), your choice of juice or a canned soft drink, Emerald C&A pins, and an increased Balcony/Suite discount. Call the C&A phone number to select your drink choice. I agree it’s not a large increase in benefits at the Emerald level, but it’s nice to be recognized.

CAS_Member_Benefits_Grid_APRIL-2019.pdf

18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3

Edited by Galveston Steve

2 hours ago, Galveston Steve said:

In addition to the snack (currently fresh-baked cookies) you will also receive a few bottles of water (2/person I believe), your choice of juice or a canned soft drink, Emerald C&A pins, and an increased Balcony/Suite discount. Call the C&A phone number to select your drink choice. I agree it’s not a large increase in benefits at the Emerald level, but it’s nice to be recognized.

CAS_Member_Benefits_Grid_APRIL-2019.pdf

18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3

I am not sure if it's just me, but I could not open those. In case anyone else is having the same problem, try these links.

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/CAS_Member_Benefits_Grid_APRIL-2019.pdf

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

Just now, D_Hubb said:

When and how do you get the respective C&A pin? I hit Platinum and now I am Emerald and have never received a pin.  Thanks!

You should speak to the Loyalty Ambassador on your next sailing.

45 minutes ago, D_Hubb said:

When and how do you get the respective C&A pin? I hit Platinum and now I am Emerald and have never received a pin.  Thanks!

On our last cruise, I happened to mention the pin we didn't get to someone in guest services. They contacted the loyalty desk and an hour later it was in our cabin. You can also call and I'm sure they will mail it to you.

What should happen is that the loyalty pins will be placed in your stateroom during the first few days of the cruise following the cruise on which you achieve the next status level.  So if you reach Platinum on the current cruise, you should receive the pins on your next cruise.

This usually happens like clockwork, but on our last cruise we reached Diamond+.  When we didn't receive the pins by Day 6 I went to the Loyalty Ambassador and he said I wasn't on the list.  He checked his computer to verify our status, and then slipped away to get the pins and gave them to me on the spot.

Edited by Galveston Steve

7 hours ago, Galveston Steve said:

What should happen is that the loyalty pins will be placed in your stateroom during the first few days of the cruise following the cruise on which you achieve the next status level.  So if you reach Platinum on the current cruise, you should receive the pins on your next cruise.

This usually happens like clockwork, but on our last cruise we reached Diamond+.  When we didn't receive the pins by Day 6 I went to the Loyalty Ambassador and he said I wasn't on the list.  He checked his computer to verify our status, and then slipped away to get the pins and gave them to me on the spot.