BOGO Further

Christie

So last week I put a deposit on 2 junior suites side by side with 3 ppl in each room under the regular BOGO.

I went online this morning to see if they were cheaper with the BOGO Further (my guest is the 3rd person in each room would be cheaper).  Unfortunately, when I search for 3 people, it shows no rooms are available.

So I need to call, right?  Won't they technically release my rooms and then try to rebook them?  This makes me nervous!! 

Yeah, if you reprice the booking they will rebook it but they won't release the rooms when they do that.  They have a way of holding onto the rooms while they rebook/reprice the cruise.  I wouldn't worry if you have them do it.  I would worry if you were trying to do this yourself...so calling is by far the best thing to do if you think you can reprice it.

Not sure about price..but isnt this BOGO worse for the OBC...pretty sure the last one was 50% higher for Inside, Ocean and balcony bookings.....

Here is the BOGO GETTER deal that just ended: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/11/04/royal-caribbean-new-cruise-sale-offers-bogo-50-reduced-deposit-and-onboard-credit

That's what I thought it's lower except for suite cat.....

I don't use a TA And I am not sure they would check every booking every time a new deal comes out and call me if its a better deal? Wouldn't they have thousands of bookings to check every time a new promo comes out with a particular cruise company....I just check myself and call for the better deal if it is a better deal!

I don't use a TA And I am not sure they would check every booking every time a new deal comes out and call me if its a better deal? Wouldn't they have thousands of bookings to check every time a new promo comes out with a particular cruise company....I just check myself and call for the better deal if it is a better deal!

I cannot speak for every TA out there, but mine does.  They at least check when a new promotion comes out to see if there is any benefit to change.

It's in a TA's best interest to provide excellent service, such as re-pricing, since they want to give their clients the perception they are an asset to them.