Deluxe Beverage Options

Greetings Fellow Cruisers!

I am going on cruise #4 and I am finally taking a dive at getting the Deluxe Drink Package! ( I have had the royal refreshment package in the past because I typically do not drink much alcohol).   I am worried about wasting money because I am particular about my drinks ( I typically only enjoy fruity/sweet beverages). I tried looking at pictures of drink menus to try to find somethings that I would like but couldn't really find anything. Does anyone have an recommendations of drinks I could try onboard that would suit my taste? Any suggestions of sweet wines, cocktails ( on menu or off), or flavored malt beverages  would be greatly appreciated!     

11 minutes ago, PhantomWolf said:

Disaronno (amaretto) and Dr. Pepper.  Bacardi Dragonberry and Sprite (you can throw a little grenadine in as well).  First one is my favorite drink and the other was my go to pour when someone asked for something fruity when I was a bartender.  

I added both to the list! thanks!

6 hours ago, Lovelysmile29 said:

I am worried about wasting money because I am particular about my drinks

If you are very particular about your drinks I’d imagine the deluxe package could be really good for you as it would let you not feel guilty about not finishing a new drink you try if you don’t like it. As for fruity drinks that was my poison back when I drank and I was always partial to tequila sunrises (tequila, OJ & grenadine), daiquiris, margaritas, and there also lots of delicious and fruity martinis. I’d really recommend looking at the menus at the various bars. They have some interesting and yummy looking drink options outside of the staples. 

13 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

If you are very particular about your drinks I’d imagine the deluxe package could be really good for you as it would let you not feel guilty about not finishing a new drink you try if you don’t like it. As for fruity drinks that was my poison back when I drank and I was always partial to tequila sunrises (tequila, OJ & grenadine), daiquiris, margaritas, and there also lots of delicious and fruity martinis. I’d really recommend looking at the menus at the various bars. They have some interesting and yummy looking drink options outside of the staples. 

Thank you!

3 hours ago, FloridaCruiseGirl1210 said:

I also like a White Gummy Bear (some do it as a shot, but I prefer the drink version); Raspberry Vodka, Peach schnapps, sweet and sour and lemon lime soda

Def will be trying this one! Should I be bringing metal straws aboard? I haven't heard great things about the paper ones.