1st Time on RCL Planning Help

Jala

This is my first time trying to book a cruise on RCL and I'm a little lost on where to begin. I've done google searches, searched on Pinterest, and tried to go through this forum to see if there was a good post somewhere that tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about RCL, how to book, how everything works, pricing, etc. I've only sailed with Disney (2x) and so I'm used to how they do things, but I know RCL is different as far as pricing, dining practices, lingo, etc. Can someone send me a good link to a post whether it be on this forum or a website that can help me figure out how RCL works? 

On 6/15/2019 at 7:35 PM, Clear Laker said:

+1

We use AAA, too. FYI - Booking with AAA has some perks! For example, if you book a balcony room or higher you will receive a bottle of champagne in your room on embarkation day, a free specialty dinner for 2 and if your cruise is longer than 5 days a free specialty lunch.  ?

On 6/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, Fuzzywuzzy said:

I have been booking online through CruisesOnly.com. I have never had a problem and never had to talk to anyone on the phone. Within hours my booking appears on my RC Cruise Planner and I can start planning excursions, dining, etc., etc. Easy and painless.

I have booked thru the RC website and never had any problems.  We did schedule thru Next Cruise also, just because we were on a cruise and the lower deposit appealed to us to be able to book right away.  But I've done literally everything else myself.