My Time Dining Question

mschmitt

We just made final payment for on our 8 day cruise on Navigator of the Seas in May 2016

we have a question on my time dining. We are a family of 3 and we like to eat alone when you do my time dining is it more likely to get a table by ourselves or would we be put in random larger table with three open sets. Or could we request a table for three in one of two main settings, how does this work?

Thanks

Essentially, if you want a special request like eating alone, they will try to accommodate you as best they can but it may mean some more waiting for such a table to open up.

In addition, you may find more availability if you choose to dine early or late (before 6:30pm or after 8pm).

Libert was good overall when it came to MTD. We showed up every night without a reservation and were seated promptly. The only headache was that the photographers set up their backdrops just in front of the MDR, causing a bottleneck as the area was cut in half.

What is the best time to go for my time dining and being able to sit immediately for 2?

We went at all times on the Liberty and had absolutely no problems.  In fact, those with reservations waited at the podium longer than we did.

From past experience, between 6:30 and 7:30 seems to be busiest especially on formal nights.  However, even then, the wait was perhaps 15 minutes on previous ships.  Again on the Liberty, we never had a wait.