On Board Credit

TFinNC

41 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

And sometimes it takes a couple of days for the OBC to populate your account (as seen on the stateroom TV).  You should eventually see your OBC and charges.

Thanks! How many days should I give it to start being concerned? They OBC is coming from travel agency and not RC. And I am not loving my agent right now! Not returning emails or calls ?         Clearly not using them again....

47 minutes ago, TFinNC said:

Thanks! How many days should I give it to start being concerned? They OBC is coming from travel agency and not RC. And I am not loving my agent right now! Not returning emails or calls ?         Clearly not using them again....

Non-RC OBC is usually credited to your account on Day 2 but it can vary.  On one of my cruises, I was given a slip of paper at checkin listing the amount of OBC I would be receiving on Day 2 which was nice but that was unusual I think.

Of course, you don't have to wait for the OBC to start spending.  Charges and credits are posted to your account whenever they occur and all that matters is the total at the end.  (Some credit/debit cards will show daily holds during the cruise.  Those will be removed and a single total is applied at the end of the cruise.  Your bank or card issuer may not show them as removed right away though.  Just so you know.)