The key

5 minutes ago, Simon Lundy said:

Also do u know if u can purchase it on cruise planner r Is there another way u hav 2 go about gettin it thanks 

You can only purchase The Key through the cruise planner only. If it's not showing means it's not currently available on that ship but might show up closer to sail date. That's what happened with one of my sailings.

1 minute ago, Simon Lundy said:

Where r u sailing from & how did u purchase it im sailing from new York 2 the Bahamas March 2020 I'm just 8 months out & don't c it in my planner thanks 

If it is available for your sailing, it would be in the Cruise Planner under Internet & More.  I am sailing from Cape Liberty to Boston, Nova Scotia, etc.

2 hours ago, Simon Lundy said:

Where r u sailing from & how did u purchase it im sailing from new York 2 the Bahamas March 2020 I'm just 8 months out & don't c it in my planner thanks 

I'm about at the same point for my Oasis of the Seas Cruise in March 2020 and it isn't in the cruise planner yet. I bought it for my Independence of the Seas Cruise in May 19 and really liked it. I have a Junior Suite on the March 2020 Cruise so I am trying to figure out if it is worth it or not this time. 

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:16 PM, Tim B. said:

I'm about at the same point for my Oasis of the Seas Cruise in March 2020 and it isn't in the cruise planner yet. I bought it for my Independence of the Seas Cruise in May 19 and really liked it. I have a Junior Suite on the March 2020 Cruise so I am trying to figure out if it is worth it or not this time. 

That's awesome to hear Tim B. I purchased the Key for my family for 2019 Christmas on Indy! Any tips?

18 hours ago, Pro24 said:

That's awesome to hear Tim B. I purchased the Key for my family for 2019 Christmas on Indy! Any tips?

Not sure where you are going out of but I was in Fort Lauderdale...Make sure you follow the signs for the Key Program at the port - they are close to the Suites area. It gets you just behind Pinnacles, Suites and then The Key for embarkation. When getting on the ship the place to take your carry on is in the theater area, 5th floor if I remember correctly. The carry on gets taken to your room. Had lunch at Chops at 1200 and by the time we were done the rooms were ready and the carry on's were sitting in my room.  The VOOM code were also sitting in the room when we got there and we were up and running quickly.

When on the ship you will have seats at shows ready for you indicated by a Key placard sitting on the seats. Make sure to show up 15 minutes prior to the show because they start to take up the signs and anyone can sit there. The three row of seats are center stage and are in a very good spot.

There are times for rock climbing and Flowrider set aside for Key purchasers and will be in your daily events calendar. The night before departing there were Key Tags in our room to put on the luggage and the luggage was taken to an area marked by a Key Sign, close to Suites baggage, to be picked up (super easy and quick to get off the ship and customs).

The last day we ate in the main dining room, 5th floor and then waited for them to call us. I was off the ship and through customs in about 5 minutes. I waited longer on the bus to go to the airport than I did for getting off the ship.

I'm sure I forgot some stuff but if it is at the right price I would do it again if I am not in a Suite.  

When looking at the additional terms section of The Key it states offer applies to select sailings departing June 27, 2019 - January 15, 2020. I have it for my August sailing. Not certain if this is dependent upon my sailing, if the Key ends or is subject to change in January 2020 or if a revised program will take effect for 2020 sailings.