cabs and etc to maho beach on st martten

12 minutes ago, jamie forbes said:

so can any help me with a round about number with cab fare to this beach and how good the bar there is??? was just looking for some knowledge and advice on it all thank you very much the name is sunset beach bar sxm we are going on sept 15th on harmony of the seas for seven nights

Agree, $8-10pp January of 2019, it will be a shared taxi with 10-12 of your closest friends that you don't know.

http://cruisett.com/forum.php, go here and find you cruise and the date of your cruise and see how many other cruise ships will be in port with you in St Maartin, that would directly influence my decision to go to Maho Beach or not. If there are 3-4 ships in port at the same time, I would not go again. it is just to crowded for the benefit of watching a plane land (No more 747's). I looked it up, it looks like Harmony is the only ship in port.

To answer your question the bar is ok to good, the service seemed really good considering the number of people, food had good flavor, drinks were ok.

Here is a picture of the beach with 3 cruise ships in port.

IMG_0431.JPG

On 6/13/2019 at 1:29 PM, jamie forbes said:

so can any help me with a round about number with cab fare to this beach and how good the bar there is??? was just looking for some knowledge and advice on it all thank you very much the name is sunset beach bar sxm we are going on sept 15th on harmony of the seas for seven nights

We are on the same cruise as you.. We have a group on FB if you want to join us.. We're going to do some fun activities!