JennyB

I know that this could very well be one of the "RC Tech Issues"...but I noticed that on the RC app, El Loco Fresh on the Navigator is noted as a specialty restaurant.  Please, someone tell me that this is wrong information and that I can get all the "FREE" tacos I want starting July 8...

Essentially, any non-buffer, non-MDR, non-pool grill is a specialty restaurant.  This is reasonably standard across the industry.  We often use it to refer to up-charge restaurants, as not only does the description work for that - but of course lines don't like using the term "up-charge".  There are a number of lines that don't charge at all for "specialty restaurants".

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Jackih81 said:

The menu on the app shows breakfast, but the hours say they don’t open until lunch. Anyone know if they really are open for breakfast?

I believe Navigator is only open in the afternoon and doesn't have breakfast hours.  The El Loco Fresh on Symphony does have breakfast.  The app menu is probably just used for both ships.