Television on the Cruise

metlcrash

On a recent cruise on Liberty of the Seas they showed several games, even though it was just the regular season. They showed Thursday night, Sunday night, and Monday night NFL games on the big screen by the pool, which was a nice experience. I would think the playoff games would certainly be shown somewhere on the ship, but it does depend on what they can receive via satellite. I would check with guest services when you get on board and make sure they know people want to watch the games.

I've been on board for both playoff games and for the Super Bowl.

Yes, all the games will be televised--somewhere. We've watched them and it is quite fun, because there will be many people interested rooting for either team. It's a good party.

One note, and I can not for the life of me understand this; but these games will be televised onboard --but without commercials shown. In English, and with the normal announcers. During commercial breaks it's just a blank screen <scratches head>. 

I cruised in January last year, and can also confirm that the games were readily available on the ship. It was fun to watch the Bengals poolside! Also, on Enchantment in Oct, they had games playing through the day in Boleros for anyone who wanted to see them. I'd have to imagine that the games would be playing SOMEWHERE on any of the ships. 

I cruised in January last year, and can also confirm that the games were readily available on the ship. It was fun to watch the Bengals poolside! Also, on Enchantment in Oct, they had games playing through the day in Boleros for anyone who wanted to see them. I'd have to imagine that the games would be playing SOMEWHERE on any of the ships. 

Thanks for the report!