Pre-Purchasing Items Pricing Question

Greetings and thank you for your help in advance. I have not sailed on RCC in few years and will be going next month on a short "perfect day" trip for an anniversary. I saw that you can purchase items such as room anniversary decorations and chocolate strawberries. My confusion is with the pricing. I understand that for things like specialty dinners or beverage packages, you will obviously pay per person. What about the room decorations it says "From 45.99 Adult" and when I add it to the cart I can choose myself and my wife, but I only need one decoration package right? Or the 9 Chocolate Covered Strawberries for 19.00...If I select both of us does that mean I will get 18 strawberries instead? What would happen if I only select myself for both of these items? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ralph

Hi RamblnRalph, when I had purchased items from The bottom button called “ Shop Royal Gifts....Onboard Ameneties” I recall I only needing to indicate room/ booking number and date of delivery. ..... Hi all update.....got back today from HOTS cruise..EVERYTHING ordered, required requested was there in the room we bought it for and on the day we chose! Only thing that did go right on first and last cruise. RC’s employees are spectacular, they work and litteraly run to get things done. Royal Carribean’s infrastructure, internet, coordination is terrible. NO communication to guests if an excursion changes time or gets canceled, with the VOOM HARDLY working, we were lost most of the cruise& paid for things, but missed the times since we relied on VOOM to update. The “reserved” dinner time was only right ONE day out of seven, which then meant all shows for that night were cancelled, unless we hurried to stuff our faces or just GAVEUP to eat a nice sit down meal. 

Edited by RTripp
Back from cruise

46 minutes ago, melski94 said:

Just select yourself to receive one package.  Royal does this with several things:  VOOM, cabanas, and more. If you only want 9 chocolate strawberries, just chose yourself.  If you want 18 (2 plates of strawberries) then chose 2 people.  

This is correct. So if you want one room decoration set, set it for one adult. 

• 3 years later...

Greetings, The decorations are put up for you and are really a nice touch. I’ve purchased them for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions. One of the nice things I like about them is they put a magnetic sign on your door that helps me find my room easier. Also they usually have two wire picture holders that hang from the ceiling and a frame you can use when you get home to display your pictures. The picture holder wire also has a magnet so I put them on my fridge when I get home. Hope that helps and enjoy your cruise!

1 hour ago, RamblinRalph said:

Greetings, The decorations are put up for you and are really a nice touch. I’ve purchased them for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions. One of the nice things I like about them is they put a magnetic sign on your door that helps me find my room easier. Also they usually have two wire picture holders that hang from the ceiling and a frame you can use when you get home to display your pictures. The picture holder wire also has a magnet so I put them on my fridge when I get home. Hope that helps and enjoy your cruise!

This was incredibly helpful, thank you so much!