2400/pp inside room- on enchantment?

Am I missing something? We are booked on this 6/26/2020 cruise next year. Whenever there is a sale, I’ll do a mock booking to get an idea on pricing.   Within the last week tho- this cruise pricing has gone to Outerspace. This can’t be right!? This is enchantment we are talking about and still over 350 days out. An inside room starting at 2400 each... what am I missing? This seems sudden to sell out when just a few weeks back these rooms were at a normal cost around 600 pp. We are going on Harmony in 46 days and even those prices are reasonable. Am I missing something or is there some sort of event happening? Anyone see this before? Just curious... 2E578C47-2334-4455-B567-734266868F7F.thumb.png.d3a9eb6bcf248dc1bfad6254985724fd.png

Just seems odd to have sold out of so many so quick. It almost makes me think a travel agent went to hold 6 rooms and added a zero or two by accident... although I’m not sure that’s how it really works. If it was on trend with other sailings from this ship and timeframe ok. But it’s super... out there. 

7224EBC4-3C54-45F7-9811-6E2B11C1C3BE.png

FE41F2C2-82DF-4683-9EBB-30929FF79642.png

@GlowTheWeird Did you book through a travel agent?  I would suggest calling them.  If not, I would call Royal Caribbean about your reservation.  I thought it was a computer glitch, but I am a travel agent.  I checked my agency booking website, and every category on this sailing is closed, except these:

3B Spacious ocean view balcony for $6,084 pp (standard pricing)

6N Ocean view $3,010 pp (BOGO50 NRD)

6V Interior $2,485 pp (BOGO50 NRD)

This is very strange, but especially since it is so far out. 

This has happened to my Freedom of the Seas cruise for May, 2020.  While price checking the price per person has more than tripled several times over the last month.  The large rate increase seems to last a day or 2 then readjusts.  Who knows!!??  I'm just hoping to catch the "glitch" when it lowers the price dramatically!  I'm guessing that won't happen but a girl can try!

4 minutes ago, Vacation Crazy said:

This has happened to my Freedom of the Seas cruise for May, 2020.  While price checking the price per person has more than tripled several times over the last month.  The large rate increase seems to last a day or 2 then readjusts.  Who knows!!??  I'm just hoping to catch the "glitch" when it lowers the price dramatically!  I'm guessing that won't happen but a girl can try!

Yes! I want the computer glitch.... in the other direction haha

9 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

...or maybe they are considering getting rid of this old, little ships....

Yah, I had my concerns booking this smaller ship. My fav’s are in the voyager/freedom class size. Spouse is 20 years active duty military. We take our vacations when they tell us we are allowed, and this old ship fit right in the dates we needed and thought... why not...   We will see what happens