Headliner Show HOS

I will be traveling on HOS in 34 Days??.  I am trying to schedule some things around in Cruise Planner, and I am wondering if anyone can tell me if the Headliner Show changes from night to night or does it stay the same, and also is it really worth seeing.  I have other activities scheduled on certain nights, but would love to see different shows if they are good.

There was a single Headliner on my Harmony cruise in May.  He was a singer/impressionist who was definitely worth seeing.  The other shows (ice, aqua, and theater) are different, well executed, but with story lines that may be hard to follow (so don't try).  I heard mixed reactions from other guests because of the out-of-the-box thinking behind the plots.  Thee were many great performers, who often performed in other venues in between shows.  I recommend going to places like Central Park to catch the vocalists or guitarists who perform there.  Of all the shows, I preferred the Headliner and ice shows with Grease #3.  The high-wire work in the Aqua Theater was awesome, but no real plot.  If Will Barratt (from Grease) sings in Dazzles, you've got to see him.  PS.  When taking a seat in the Aqua Theater, be sure the bench has been cleaned -- smoke from the ship's engines can condense and stain your shorts or slacks.

• 3 weeks later...