CocoCay - What Will Be Open in Mid July?

BethGR

So I'm gathering that they have made a lot of progress, but some areas of the "Perfect Day at CocoCay" island will still be under construction?  (Coco Beach Club, etc?)

We'll be there on July 10th (our 15th wedding anniversary!) so just wondering what we area we should hit.  And for those that have been before, do you find an area and plant there or do you move around?  Prob depends on if you get a cabana, etc.?

Thanks for any insights!

Beth

You can find an area and plant.  For me, the plain old beach, which has umbrellas and lounge chairs, works out just fine.  Our son is grown, so we don't need the waterpark.  There are also some nice excursions to consider.  So it depends whether you want an "adventure" or "relaxation".  We snorkel off the beach and always see something new, but the man-made reefs cannot compare to the natural reefs accessible by boat.  Have fun!  PS.  Get to the beach earlier rather than later for best selection.

19 hours ago, BethGR said:

So I'm gathering that they have made a lot of progress, but some areas of the "Perfect Day at CocoCay" island will still be under construction?  (Coco Beach Club, etc?)

There will be construction soon towards the north end of the island, which is the area between Chill Island and South Beach.  That area is where Coco Beach Club will go.