Royal Caribbean Blog

On 6/25/2019 at 4:17 PM, cloud7travel said:

For those interested, here is my YouTube video of our food photos in the Main Dining Room during our recent 9-night cruise.

As someone who plans to eat dinner mainly in the MDR this was fantastic.  It was interesting to see both the menus and then the food.  Thank you for posting!

On 7/2/2019 at 8:57 AM, NJCruisers said:

As someone who plans to eat dinner mainly in the MDR this was fantastic.  It was interesting to see both the menus and then the food.  Thank you for posting!

You are very welcomed.  I love hearing great comments like this. Liking or commenting directly on the YouTube page or even subscribing to my channel would help me out alot as well.  It really encourages me to post more videos.  As someone that post video on YouTube and don't run any ads, I really do this for the enjoyment of others.  I am not in it for the money as there is none. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2019 at 12:10 AM, mom2mybugs said:

I have pics on my phone from majesty!!! I should repost the la Bamba pics  (fort laud) lol! Here is the royal bday cake:

20190617_214218.thumb.jpg.45344331126312165518ec4a629eb81d.jpg

Oh wow, so pretty!

On 7/3/2019 at 6:52 AM, Mljstr said:

Liberty of the Seas. MDR- June2-9, 2019

Royal birthday cake  

3B2F3DA5-904C-4462-9751-86D33D3AC239.jpeg

What a beautiful cake!

Are these cakes complimentary, or does RCI charge a fee?

10 hours ago, raahc said:

Are these cakes complimentary, or does RCI charge a fee?

They are part of the MDR service to celebrate Royal's 50th birthday.  They have been serving them for a good portion of the year.  They are complimentary and are in addition to the dessert menu.  They only serve them on one night of the sailing, though.

20 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

They are part of the MDR service to celebrate Royal's 50th birthday.  They have been serving them for a good portion of the year.  They are complimentary and are in addition to the dessert menu.  They only serve them on one night of the sailing, though.

Wow, I can't believe every guest gets one?  That's a lot of cakes!!!

I just Googled it, and unfortunately it's only for sailings until December 2019.  Our cruise isn't until Feb 2020 😪

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Does anyone know how you find out when they are offered on upcoming cruises? Or do you just have to wait and see if you are in the MDR in the right night? Thanks