Pictures of food.

Lakew92

On 8/20/2019 at 7:40 AM, raahc said:

@mom2mybugs - what a nice cake!  Do you know if they have this for all sailings, or just the smaller ships?  Is in on embarkation day?

@AJK - I'll be patiently waiting ?

@bhageerah - OMG, I saw this picture on another forum, but yours is very crisp and clear.  It's like it's right in front of me!  How was the cheesecake?  Was it the firm NY style or creamy type?

@TJ! - I keep saying I'm going to start my diet next week.  I'm sure you will have a fantastic time! 

When we went on our first cruise (Oasis), we planned too much because we wanted to see everything!  I had our daily agenda on an excel spreadsheet!  Yeah, don't judge ?

We had a great time, but we didn't have any down time at 

Sorry answering so late!  Cake or something like it has been on most if not all my sailings.  Nice little touch!  Jane

On 8/20/2019 at 8:40 AM, raahc said:

@mom2mybugs

@bhageerah - OMG, I saw this picture on another forum, but yours is very crisp and clear.  It's like it's right in front of me!  How was the cheesecake?  Was it the firm NY style or creamy type?

It was very creamy, almost like it was made with mascarpone or ricotta vs just regular cream cheese, the slice was HUGE and the pic did not do it justice I hope that you get to enjoy this wonderful slice of magical deliciousness!!!?

image.png.be3ae0756650171ac39385c96fbd1103.png

2 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

Sorry answering so late!  Cake or something like it has been on most if not all my sailings.  Nice little touch!  Jane

No worries, thank you for getting back to me ?

53 minutes ago, bhageerah said:

It was very creamy, almost like it was made with mascarpone or ricotta vs just regular cream cheese, the slice was HUGE and the pic did not do it justice I hope that you get to enjoy this wonderful slice of magical deliciousness!!!?

Thanks for the awesome description.  We only have one "dinner for two" and like Chops, but Jamie's sounds delicious as well ?