Christmas gift ideas for cruise

CCudmore

Well what types of gifts are you looking for? One year I bought my wife a fancy necklace that she could wear with a dress on formal night on the cruise. Women love jewelry, clothing, shoes. They really aren't hard to buy for. 

If you can't find something that she needs before the cruise, decide to get something on the cruise for her. Example: Pandora charm bracelet. Buy her the bracelet now and when you're in a port of call with a Pandora store you can buy charms. Each time you cruise you can buy a few charms that symbolize that trip.

I bought my wife a pair of gem earrings in Grand Cayman once and she treasures them and each time she wears them it reminds her of that wonderful cruise we took on Freedom of the Seas!

Well what types of gifts are you looking for? One year I bought my wife a fancy necklace that she could wear with a dress on formal night on the cruise. Women love jewelry, clothing, shoes. They really aren't hard to buy for. 

If you can't find something that she needs before the cruise, decide to get something on the cruise for her. Example: Pandora charm bracelet. Buy her the bracelet now and when you're in a port of call with a Pandora store you can buy charms. Each time you cruise you can buy a few charms that symbolize that trip.

I bought my wife a pair of gem earrings in Grand Cayman once and she treasures them and each time she wears them it reminds her of that wonderful cruise we took on Freedom of the Seas!

Great suggestion -- Myra's Pandora bracelet was Nassau, she is adding a world of memories port by port. Jewerly unique to destinations is always great and very memorable.

I love to buy gifts in port or onboard the ship for my wife to make it more special.  In Cozumel we bought silver jewelry for her one year, which she still uses.

Ditto here.  On one of our first cruises we purchased a beautiful light blue opal necklace for my wife at Effy in St. Maarten, and it was some sort of stone that they had as an exclusive.  I usually find the jewelry buying process fairly traumatic (especially the bit where you hand them your credit card), but the staff there were businesslike-but-friendly and frankly I felt like I got a good value for the transaction.  The next time we were in SXM we stopped in again, and before we even hit the door they noticed her necklace and sold us matching earrings.

Now each time we take a cruise and there is island with an Effy store there we try to go and purchase something as a momento.  And each time she wears the light blue opals I think of the Caribbean and give her a hug.