Critique my First Day Plan, Please!

2 hours ago, OrlandoDad said:

Props to the family, especially the teen daughter and wife.....we are rolling out of here in about 5 minutes....so only about 15 minutes behind 'schedule'.  GPS says we'll be there at 10:30.

Happy Fathers Day @OrlandoDad.  I was wondering how early you'd end up leaving this morning.  I'll be curious to see how you make out so don't forget us ?

Hi!

I'm Florence. l'm a 51 French woman. I'm also a Disney fan who has been vacationing in Orlando for more than 20 years with my 3 kids (21, 18 and 9). My husband and I own a condo in Dr Philipps area.

Like you, I've sailed DCL many times, I'm a platinium member. Like you, we chose to move on to another cruise line (RCL) in order to make a change and compare. Thus, I'm eager to read about your first RC Xperience! We will set sail on August 11 on Harmony of the Seas for a trip to the Carribean.

Thanks for your feed-back.

Truthfully, Florence

On 6/8/2019 at 12:27 PM, Mr. Candyman said:

I can't speak from experience but someone posted earlier that between 12:00pm-2:00pm is probably going to be the busiest.  The terminal should already by open as the previous cruise will be disembarking.  From what I've read, boarding can start as early as 10:30am, if the ship is ready for it.  I'm sure quite a few people are going to go by the boarding times RCI has given them and not be there as early as they possibly can.  Make the family wake up and go...they will thank you for it later once on-board.