Symphony vs Harmony

I need some advise as I am well and truly torn. I know what the answer SHOULD be but I hope you cruise folk understand my dilemma.

So I have finally gotten around my other half to book a cruise in September. My original plan was alway to try Symphony, as ever since she came out I have been dying to try all the new additions.

However the price point at the moment just seems to high.

I have started looking at harmony to compare, and realised I can get a 7 night cruise plus 7 nights in Orlando for about 400€ cheaper then a 7 nighter on Symphony and 3 nights in Miami.

The sensible side of me tells me to stop being ridiculous, but the crazy cruise lady in me is screaming ill regret it.

What does one do in such situations??? ? 

If you ask @Matt who runs this site he'll tell you Harmony remains his favorite ship even after sailing Symphony.

They are very close to each other.  Entertainment is different plus a few restaurants are different.  Other than that they are pretty much the same.  Symphony carries a premium because she is new.  

Both are great ships and 400€ is a lot of money.

I've been on both.  A 7 night on Harmony, 3 night on Symphony.  We'll be back on Harmony in March.  We really liked Symphony, probably my favorite ship and I'd love to do a 7 night cruise on her.  However, due the price, we are back to Harmony in March.  If you pick Harmony think about what you could spend that savings on?  Would you love a specialty dining package, chef table, or beverage package?  I don't think you'll regret going on Harmony.  They are more similar than different.

Have you taken into account how much you would spend over the course of 7 nights in Orlando versus 3 nights in Miami? If you'd be going to the parks the cost adds up to large sums very quickly, so while the initial outlay may be €400 cheaper for the longer trip, it might work out a lot more expensive in the end.