Photo Package Question

I have been looking at the All Digital Photo Package.  It states that one package covers all guests in your stateroom.  We will have 2 staterooms for our family - my husband and I in one room and our 20YO and 17YO daughters in the other.  Will we be able to purchase one package to cover all 4 of us or will we be required to buy 2 packages?

18 hours ago, Mr. Candyman said:

The package will cover everyone in your stateroom along with any of your children under the age of 21 in another stateroom

+1 agree with this.  Just got off Harmony, and had minor kids in two other staterooms (age 16 in one, and age 18 in another).  Had to go to the "focus photo" area and talk to a rep about linking the other two rooms to mine.  It was absolutely no issue at all, and got all of our photos for all of us mixed together on my room.

I did have a small issue in that they use some sort of facial recognition technology to try and match you and your family members together.  Of our 155 photos (yes, we took a lot!), there were a good 25 photos from other families not related or connected to us in any way that I had to individually remove and delete from my portfolio.  It was very easy to do, and just took a few minutes, so was really no big deal.