First time on RCCl

Rome is hot in June, so if you arrive early or stay late, take water on any excursions.  The train or bus ride from the port to Rome is interesting.  Have been on the Radiance and the Brilliance, which are comparable to the Jewel.  The centrum is a great place to hang out and listen to music.  Europeans dress nicer than we do, for whatever that is worth in terms of proper packing for dinner in the Main Dining Room, etc.  We enjoyed Pompeii (Naples) but on our next visit we want to check out Capri.  Climbed Mt. Vesuvius once for the view (combined that with Pompeii).  The best Euro rate is from bank ATMs, but notify your banks here about overseas travel.Have a good cruise.  When you sail close to islands or the mainland, it is fun to go to deck 5 or the pool deck to get a great view.  On our trip to the Med we notice they varied the dinner menu to complement the ports we visited. 

On 6/7/2019 at 12:39 PM, StayFrosty said:

Read through @Matt‘s stuff on the blog. Honestly, just about any question you have  will be answered there. Heck it will probably also answer the questions you didn’t know you had too!

Sorry im new here how to I find what you are referring to? I have first cruise later this year and would love to read some tips!

I meant the main blog that these message boards are attached to. I forget that some might have googled their way straight to the message boards and missed the blog altogether. www.royalcaribbeanblog.com

If you want a good place to start try here. 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/getting-started

Edited by StayFrosty
Grammer

25 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

I meant the main blog that these message boards are attached too. I forget that some might have googled their wait straight to the message boards and missed the blog altogether. www.royalcaribbeanblog.com

If you want a good place to start try here. 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/getting-started

Great thanks for explanation, will have a look