RC transfers Heathrow to Southampton

We arrive Heathrow Airport at 0645 and have booked Royal Caribbean transfers to the ship. The British Government is now allowing US (and 6 other countries ) to use the ePassport machines, so our time processing through customs should be much quicker. My question is how often do the transfers leave the airport?

They have at least few different bus times, and they should be collecting arrival times from guests during online chec-kin so they know how to build the schedule.  We had no problem catching a bus with a group led by the RCI representative, and we didn't arrive until 9 AM.

One note.  Upon return at Southampton, RCI lost my wife's suitcase.  Since then, we always take our own luggage of the ship.

9 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

They have at least few different bus times, and they should be collecting arrival times from guests during online chec-kin so they know how to build the schedule.  We had no problem catching a bus with a group led by the RCI representative, and we didn't arrive until 9 AM.

One note.  Upon return at Southampton, RCI lost my wife's suitcase.  Since then, we always take our own luggage of the ship.

Thank you. So if your flight arrived at 9 AM can you remember  about what time you arrived at the ship

Checking my records our flight was delayed/rescheduled and we got to Heathrow about 10 AM, waited about 20 minutes for the bus after we cleared customs/immigration (pretty fast), and hopped the bus.  The bus ride was about one hour, maybe a little longer.  We lunched on the ship, which was probably about 12:30-1 PM.