Harmony of the Seas for family

Hello!

I need some help from those who have sailed on Harmony of the Seas with kids.. my last cruise with Royal was on Majesty so this will be a BIG jump ?

1. There are several dance/disco party all over the ship throughout the sailing... which one is for the whole family? my kids are in elementary school and I want to have some dancing time with them. 

2. Can my kids go to Solarium Bistro for breakfast and lunch? I understand Solarium is adult only area.

3. If we go to Sabor with other family and eat at the same table, how do they split the bill? 

4. on average, how many kids are in Adventure Ocean club? I fear there are way too many kids for staff to handle..

5. Is there a swim vest for kids on the ship? 

thank you so much!!

1.  My wife and oldest have always been able to find a dance party they both enjoyed.  DD has been cruising with us since age 7 now 17.

4.  Adventure Ocean on the O class is separated by age groups.  My DD's always enjoyed including on the Allure.

5.  RCI now has swim vests at the pools on all of their ships free of charge.  They also have life guards on duty.

24 minutes ago, mook1525 said:

Hello!

I need some help from those who have sailed on Harmony of the Seas with kids.. my last cruise with Royal was on Majesty so this will be a BIG jump ?

1. There are several dance/disco party all over the ship throughout the sailing... which one is for the whole family? my kids are in elementary school and I want to have some dancing time with them. 

2. Can my kids go to Solarium Bistro for breakfast and lunch? I understand Solarium is adult only area.

3. If we go to Sabor with other family and eat at the same table, how do they split the bill? 

4. on average, how many kids are in Adventure Ocean club? I fear there are way too many kids for staff to handle..

5. Is there a swim vest for kids on the ship? 

thank you so much!!

1. Yes, just watch the Cruise Compass.

2. Yes, they are allowed for Breakfast, lunch and Dinner (Reservations are encouraged).

3. The waiters will split the bill by Sea Pass card.

4. Should not be a concern.

5. Yes, on the pool deck, usually by the towel stand.