Just off Harmony & CocoCay - stray observations

1 minute ago, Sea Turtle said:

Stowaway Piano Man was on our recent Harmony cruise and we loved him! Ran into him on the elevator more than once, and he really heated up the Royal Promenade one afternoon with his upbeat and crowd pleasing Elton John & Billy Joel tunes. So much fun and added to our cruise experience! ?

We saw him 5 times all over the ship on our Symphony cruise last month. Besides the music and singing, he was funny. What a great personality and talent. Adds that extra touch to the cruise.

On 6/6/2019 at 9:08 AM, twangster said:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/04/22/spotted-stowaway-piano-player-anthem-of-the-seas

Blog post is about Anthem but same deal on Harmony, Navigator, Mariner, Symphony, etc...

Saw him last week on Navigator; it had been a bit of a quest for me to find him and I did twice.  My daughter actually ran into him first and I was honestly a little jealous.  Later, I could hear him as we were walking to dinner, and found him in the alcove entrance to Adventure Ocean.   Once again, we saw him on an elevator.  He had a great personality.   I have pics, but can’t figure out how to successfully attach them!

On 7/1/2019 at 9:25 AM, Bbjunkie said:

Saw him last week on Navigator; it had been a bit of a quest for me to find him and I did twice.  My daughter actually ran into him first and I was honestly a little jealous.  Later, I could hear him as we were walking to dinner, and found him in the alcove entrance to Adventure Ocean.   Once again, we saw him on an elevator.  He had a great personality.   I have pics, but can’t figure out how to successfully attach them!

We were on NAV on the last cruise, too....are also on this cruise.  Saw the piano man on last week but so far, not on this leg.  I’m sure he’ll show up at some point.