Expedited Arrival?

We're sailing on Harmony out of Port Canaveral this summer and I'm printing out my SetSail passes tonight.  I noticed that my wife and kids have a green 'Expedited Arrival' bar at the top of their's and I do not.  Any idea why they'd have it and I wouldn't?  Does it make any difference?

I'm picturing myself downtrodden in a long non-moving line while they're all smiles waltzing right onto the ship!

We just boarded Harmony for a cruise on 5/26/19 in Port Canaveral.  We also had differing information on our setsail passes.  It was absolutely no issue.  We went through check-in as a group.  There were agents there with tablets scanning the barcodes of the seapass cards, and snapping a quick photo, scanning the passport, and we were waiting in line to board.  Total check-in time was about three minutes.  We then waited about 10 minutes for our group number to be called for boarding, and on the ship we went.  We were to the port and checked in about 10:45AM or so...

KristiZ - Thanks!  I do have the app downloaded and am pretty sure I used it to check in all 4 of us.  I planned to shuffle my pass into the deck and hope for the best :)

MarvinS - Thanks for sharing your experience!  Happy to hear that embarkation is so painless...hopefully that will be the case for us too!  We will definitely be there early - 10:15-ish.

We had three cruises this month and checked in for all of them on the computer at the same time.

For the first one, one member of the group got expedited and no one on any of the other groups did.

They let us all go through together on the first group, basically you walk through a set of cameras that perform facial recognition and bring up your information automatically and then all you do is show your passport and head straight on board. When we did it this time they waived us straight on to the ship while everyone else was still waiting in the seating area ... leading me to believe you cut ahead of the status groups. While there i asked how you get expedited arrival and was told "if you upload your pictures you have it".

Second trip, all pictures uploaded, no expedited arrival. No one could explain why since i had my pictures uploaded, no big deal, Diamond loaded up shortly anyway.

Third trip, all pictures reloaded, no expedited arrival. Asked the attendant, he couldnt figure out why so he waved us through the line anyway. This time Diamond boarded before Expedited ... 

All in all it seems very slick but somewhat scary that the people operating it dont seem to have a clue about how it works.