Hotel to Cruise Port Transfers

Hello All 

My family and I are sailing out of Port Everglades on the Allure in August. We are staying near the airport at a hotel in Dania Beach Fort Lauderdale. My hotel can arrange for transfer to the port the following day. Do any other cruisers have any company they use for transfers to the port in Fort Lauderdale? I just wanted to get a good price range and solid options. 

Thanks

I agree with the Uber/Lyft suggestion, but wanted to add that if it's 3+ people and their luggage, you should seriously consider the XL option. It is the option to make sure you get an SUV or other larger car instead of a sedan. That trunk space comes in handy. 

1 hour ago, leesam82 said:

I have two young ones 5 and 3. We are not bringing car seats just for the transfers. Has anyone used Uber or lift with the drivers providing car seats? 

In this case you may want to utilize the shuttle service. Its only a 10 min ride and 5 of those 10 minutes you will be in line at the port entry.