Antigua Prickly Pear/Crusoe Island Escape

Alilasagna

Anyone ever done the Crusoe Island Escape excursion through the ship? My husband is interested in doing the Prickly Pear Island Excursion through the company but the last positive reviews were from a couple years ago and I’m nervous to give a deposit with so little feedback. I saw on TripAdvisor that RCCL offers this but calls it Crusoe Island Escape. Thoughts on if their price ($129) is worth it?

Did it in April, booked thru royal, had a great time. Accessed the island on a small boat from a resort beach (the boat ride over was rocky) took about 15 mins. The island was small and beach & water was clean. I think they limit the number of guests allowed on the island there were 18 from our ship and 6 people from different resorts on the island. Drinks and food were included in price. I also was not sure about doing it since I couldn't find much info on it either but would book again. Would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

1 hour ago, lovetosail said:

Did it in April, booked thru royal, had a great time. Accessed the island on a small boat from a resort beach (the boat ride over was rocky) took about 15 mins. The island was small and beach & water was clean. I think they limit the number of guests allowed on the island there were 18 from our ship and 6 people from different resorts on the island. Drinks and food were included in price. I also was not sure about doing it since I couldn't find much info on it either but would book again. Would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Are there umbrellas and chairs available with the price?  I read that it's a little more "rustic" than other beaches so I want to make sure it'll be what I'm envisioning. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Alilasagna said:

Are there umbrellas and chairs available with the price?  I read that it's a little more "rustic" than other beaches so I want to make sure it'll be what I'm envisioning. Thanks!

Yes we had loungers and umbrella (request them as soon you arrive as they go fast).  They also had a area that is covered with picnic tables