Main Dining Room

leesam82

Hello Cruisers! 

My upcoming cruise in August is my first cruise with RCCL. I am very excited. I wanted to know more about the MDR. Our travel agent booked 3 staterooms for us and we all have the same dining time at the MDR. Will all the staterooms be seated together? Also more family members just decided to join us on the cruise and booked their own stateroom through Costco. I would like to get this stateroom also seated at the same table. Does anyone know how I would go about do so?

Thanks

You should all be seated together since the travel agent grouped your reservations. If you get the reservation numbers for your additional family members, you should be able to add them to your dining reservations.  If not, go to the main dining room after boarding and add them at that time.

20 hours ago, leesam82 said:

. I would like to get this stateroom also seated at the same table. Does anyone know how I would go about do so?

In this case you’ll need to call Royal and get the reservations linked. You’ll need the reservation number (and possibly the birthdate of the primary) of that fourth cabin. Or they may have to call in to confirm after your request. Better to do it ahead than onboard since you have a larger group. 

On 6/1/2019 at 4:02 PM, KristiZ said:

In this case you’ll need to call Royal and get the reservations linked. You’ll need the reservation number (and possibly the birthdate of the primary) of that fourth cabin. Or they may have to call in to confirm after your request. Better to do it ahead than onboard since you have a larger group. 

Concur, I did this.As KristiZ said, you need to call RC with their reservation number and request they be seated with you,( you can also request the size of table). RC will annotate this on your reservation but the other party needs to call RC and confirm they also want this.

On 5/31/2019 at 9:42 PM, leesam82 said:

Hello Cruisers! 

My upcoming cruise in August is my first cruise with RCCL. I am very excited. I wanted to know more about the MDR. Our travel agent booked 3 staterooms for us and we all have the same dining time at the MDR. Will all the staterooms be seated together? Also more family members just decided to join us on the cruise and booked their own stateroom through Costco. I would like to get this stateroom also seated at the same table. Does anyone know how I would go about do so?

Thanks

As the others have stated, it shouldn't be a problem. I think there is a limited number of large tables, say over 10 people, so if this is the case with you, you might want to do it asap. 

Have a great cruise!