Samba Grill Lunch Options

monorailmedic

Does anyone know what the lunch buffet options are at Samba Grill?  There is plenty of information on dinner but as vegetarians we're more interesting in what their daytime offerings might be.  I'm curious to know if their lunch offering is similar to food by the pound shore-side Brazilian restaurants or if it's more generic.

I thought during lunch there is no Samba Grill, and it returns to being the Solarium Bistro

Perhaps that's why i can't find anything.  I just saw some mention about it being different during lunch, but I thought they said buffet (which is a common format for Brazilian restaurants).  I should probably take a pre-group cruise research cruise.  Yeah, research.

Yes During the day its Solarium Bistro and at night it transforms very nice into Samba Grill... Samba Grill starts off with a very tasty salad buffet as the appetizer. If you are a meat lover this restaurant is for you. If you don't like meat I can't see why you would want to spend $30 on just the salad bar.