Alaska Glacier Bay National Park

Has anyone seen 2020 itineraries with Glacier Bay National Park as a stop?  I know that RC can start traveling to Glacier Bay beginning October 2019.  I'm sailing on Radiance northbound in June 2020 and wondering if it is a possibility that RC will add Glacier Bay to the itinerary.  I believe that there is a limit of visits to the park so wondering if my ship isn't one of the lucky ones to go or if RC hasn't released a schedule yet.

I'm debating on keeping my original cruise or switching to another line (Princess or Celebrity).   Coral Princess which already has the park listed and is a Southbound cruise.  Also considering switching to Celebrity Millennium southbound which is actually slightly cheaper than Radiance but the park isn't listed (similar ports to Radiance just SB).  My dates are not flexible and I only depart at the end of June.

Any insight is appreciated on if RC will add Glacier Bay soon?

The itineraries were released for the 2020 Alaska season before they knew they were getting accepted for the 10-year contract.   

Perhaps they are holding off until they get the marketing in place for Perfect Day at Glacier Bay..they were trying to sell @twangster those excursions after all.

22 hours ago, gregorykicks said:

Which northbound Radiance are you booked on? 

We're booked for the June 12th 2020 sailing, but are considering delaying a year and are considering Princess/Celebrity as well.  

I'd definitely like to do the Glacier Bay stop.

We're on the June 26th cruise.  

Right now I'm really leaning towards putting a deposit down on Princess.  It goes Southbound and to Glacier Bay.  I will probably keep my Royal deposit too and possible allow airfare to determine the actual route.  

It seems like a miss on their marketing team to not start marketing towards Glacier Bay.  

18 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

The itineraries were released for the 2020 Alaska season before they knew they were getting accepted for the 10-year contract.   

Perhaps they are holding off until they get the marketing in place for Perfect Day at Glacier Bay..they were trying to sell @twangster those excursions after all.

You win the forums for today! I almost spit water all over my monitor! 

On 6/1/2019 at 10:12 AM, melski94 said:

We're on the June 26th cruise.  

Right now I'm really leaning towards putting a deposit down on Princess.  It goes Southbound and to Glacier Bay.  I will probably keep my Royal deposit too and possible allow airfare to determine the actual route.  

It seems like a miss on their marketing team to not start marketing towards Glacier Bay.  

We have a deposit on Coral Princess Northbound in May 2020 keeping our eyes out for a price drop as I've seen some great deals on their 2019 sailings, but I think we're going to delay a year and save some more money up for excursions. This will be my wife's first time in Alaska and I've only been once 15 years ago so we've got a lot of must do excursions! Plus by next year they will for sure have a RC/Celebrity/Azamara glacier bay stop so we'll be able to see our options there.