Ultra spacious ocean view on Liberty

We are leaving Sunday on Liberty in an "ultra spacious ocean view" cabin. It has 2 twin beds, a sofa bed and some sort of built in separate bunk beds. I can't really tell from the pictures exactly the configuration of the room. We are taking two teenage grandchildren (cousins boy and girl 16 years old) and am trying to picture the space in the room. Has anyone been in a comparable cabin on the Liberty? (9200)

We have bid on a Royal up for a suite but doesn't look like we will get it.

I just sailed in that cabin style on Mariner (near sister of Liberty).

Very nice cabin for 3 adults, should work for 2+2 as well.

Walking in the door you had the standard cruiseship bathroom on one side and then a "nook" on the other with a set of bunkbeds.

The nook had shelves on one end where you could put books, etc. Individual lights for each bunk and one closet that you could hang clothes in.

I am 6', 220 lbs and slept on the bottom bunk very comfortably.

Continuing into the "main room" it was basically a standard cruise cabin with the two single beds that can be pushed together into a queen or left seperated as two beds if you prefer.

The couch folded out into a bed as well if needed. We used the 2 beds seperated and then i had the bunk so we never unfolded the couch. No real "seperation" of the couch from the beds though if you wanted privacy for any reason.

Plenty of closet/desk space and room to move around the beds and couch.

Biggest decision is probably whether the 2 teens will use the bunks or have 1 in a bunk and 1 on the couch.

I did have that room but...the configuration of that room is very different on Deck 8 compared to the ones on other decks.  Ours was on Deck 8 but the ones on Deck 9 are configured more like a Junior Suite with the bunk bed replacing the space where the walk in closet usually is.  Still lots of space but you won't get the 3 room separation like the two on Deck 8.

4 hours ago, Michael Vitale said:

You will be 2 adults and 2 teens in ONE stateroom ???

We did it on vision for our first cruise.  It worked but bumping heads on Pullman’s was no fun.  I like the pullout couch better on our interior on allure this past March.  What will be fun is our ultra spacious ocean view this summer on vision...the 16 year old and all her mess in her own little bunk room!!  Jane

10 hours ago, Mljstr said:

We are leaving Sunday on Liberty in an "ultra spacious ocean view" cabin. It has 2 twin beds, a sofa bed and some sort of built in separate bunk beds. I can't really tell from the pictures exactly the configuration of the room. We are taking two teenage grandchildren (cousins boy and girl 16 years old) and am trying to picture the space in the room. Has anyone been in a comparable cabin on the Liberty? (9200)

We have bid on a Royal up for a suite but doesn't look like we will get it.

Here is your cabin on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98t7v-KG3k0