Ice onboard

Hi all! I have a weird question. Can anyone remember the type of ice they have onboard? Forgive me ice addiction but I love the Sonic type of crushed munching ice and I was just wondering if I’d be able to enjoy some on my vacation. I remember being on another cruise like and they had ice that was kind of similar but it’s been a few years since I’ve been on a RCL ship so I can’t remember. TIA?

I haven't seen or experienced that on any of my cruises....ice is always the cubes......I think the Freestyle machines though give you the option of crushed perhaps? But those are not on every Royal ship and you nee the refreshment package to access that.

2 hours ago, monctonguy said:

I haven't seen or experienced that on any of my cruises....ice is always the cubes......I think the Freestyle machines though give you the option of crushed perhaps? But those are not on every Royal ship and you nee the refreshment package to access that.

Actually doesn't the ICE come out without the designated cup from the Freestyle Machines?

I thought only the liquids require the cup be in place.  Maybe i am mistaken.