for those who visited Perfect Day at Coco Cay

4 minutes ago, melski94 said:

No towel stations.  You need to get them from the ship and bring them with you.  

There were life vests at the oasis lagoon.  I don’t know where there are other places.   

image.png.ba6bc992026123c33516a0cdac9f67bb.png

ugh. really? This is released by Royal last month and it says there are two towel station.

bummer if there is no towel station on island.

42 minutes ago, mook1525 said:

image.png.ba6bc992026123c33516a0cdac9f67bb.png

ugh. really? This is released by Royal last month and it says there are two towel station.

bummer if there is no towel station on island.

No, that quote says there are two towel exchange stations (which may or may not exist).  Towels are still checked out on the ship and need to be returned there.

Add to the real fun mix when it comes to towels. On Symphony's May 18th sailing they took down the towel station outside the ship in the afternoon. So you couldn't drop them off when heading back onboard or get one if heading off. Had to head up to the pool deck to get towels at that point.

Now I'm not 100% if they didn't have something hidden after security screening.

Exchange locations look to be in Thrill Waterpark and over by Chill Grill. This is the map showing the location by Chill Grill.

SmartSelect_20190528-172422_Dropbox-473x394.jpg

@Atlantix2000  That is correct, and everybody should understand they need to take a towel with them.  The exception to this rule are those in cabanas.  

Personally for me, because they charge if you do not hand back in your towel, I would pack my own beach towels.  It so much easier to find your lounger with a unique towel instead of sea of baby blue RCL towels on every loungers.

34 minutes ago, Pima1988 said:

@Atlantix2000  That is correct, and everybody should understand they need to take a towel with them.  The exception to this rule are those in cabanas.  

Personally for me, because they charge if you do not hand back in your towel, I would pack my own beach towels.  It so much easier to find your lounger with a unique towel instead of sea of baby blue RCL towels on every loungers.

That’s why we always carry eccentric towel clips. They stand out from a mile away. 

5 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Add to the real fun mix when it comes to towels. On Symphony's May 18th sailing they took down the towel station outside the ship in the afternoon. So you couldn't drop them off when heading back onboard or get one if heading off. Had to head up to the pool deck to get towels at that point.

Two quick points:

1. Get the towels the night before.

2. A Key perk (although not listed) was getting towels without having your sea pass card scanned. No standing on line to return them and no worries about towel charges. Certainly not a deciding factor for buying the Key, but it sure was nice.