Fireworks at Perfect Day in Coco Cay?

2 hours ago, Virgie said:

Has anyone gone to the new Perfect Dat at Coco Cay?  Did anyone notice the fireworks ? Around what time do they start?  Also, are there any bars to get a drink in the Thrill Waterpark?

Pretty sure the fireworks were just for that grand opening. Even on media day there weren’t any when we left that I noticed. 

I was on Mariner on the day Perfect Day opened and could see the fireworks as we sailed back towards Miami.  I was wondering where on earth the fireworks could be coming from then realized it when I later saw that they had fireworks on the evening of opening day.

• 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, Slatts said:

I’m on Navigator of the seas today, it’s a new thing there starting. We leave at 930 pm and will have Fireworks and a laser show. 
 Perfect day and night coco cay there calling it 

We’re doing Navigator on the 25th ..... I hope they do this on our cruise too!!!!!  I’m not sure what time we’re supposed to leave there on the Sunday.

9 hours ago, Slatts said:

I’m on Navigator of the seas today, it’s a new thing there starting. We leave at 930 pm and will have Fireworks and a laser show. 
 Perfect day and night coco cay there calling it 

Woah, fireworks at Coco Cay? It's awesome!

We'll be on Navigator next month. I really hope they make it a regular thing.

What a very cool thing this would be! We are on Anthem in November and we leave the island around 6 according to the cruise planner calendar. If they stayed there a few more hours it would be perfect for fireworks. It made me wonder why do we leave at five? Its their own island so I don't imagine there are port charges or rules to follow. Days 7 & 8  are sailing days back to Cape Liberty and it cant possible take that long to sail there for departure on day 9 so it seems feasible to me.

Maybe now that Coco Cay is basically a pay-for-play port RCL is still trying to figure out how to get the guests to pay for fireworks viewing!! :14_relaxed:

2 hours ago, whenismynextcruise said:

Maybe now that Coco Cay is basically a pay-for-play port RCL is still trying to figure out how to get the guests to pay for fireworks viewing!! :14_relaxed:

It’s no more a “pay-for-play” port than any other port one stops at; in fact less so; I’ve never been granted free drinks and food in Cozumel, Jamaica, St Thomas.....................

On 10/6/2019 at 11:57 AM, TXcruzer said:

It’s no more a “pay-for-play” port than any other port one stops at; in fact less so; I’ve never been granted free drinks and food in Cozumel, Jamaica, St Thomas.....................

LOL. I wasn't referring to drinks. We are not really drinkers anyway. I was referring to the the cost of the top activities and amenities that are there now. The waterpark, the cabanas, etc. And its by no means a complaint. It's their island to develop and do with what they want.