Galveston parking

Regular port parking innthe open lots have shuttles but the parking garage does not. You are told it is across the street and you will need to walk. I am just wondering if I should get rid of luggage or is it doable with rolling bags. 

18 minutes ago, Mljstr said:

Regular port parking innthe open lots have shuttles but the parking garage does not. You are told it is across the street and you will need to walk. I am just wondering if I should get rid of luggage or is it doable with rolling bags. 

Evidently we are talking about different facilities. The one we have reservations in is https://www.portparking.com/

41 minutes ago, Mljstr said:

In Galveston, we usually drop all luggage and everyone (except the driver) at the terminal. Then one person parks and takes the shuttle back with no luggage to struggle with.

1 hour ago, Mljstr said:

We are on Liberty next Sunday and have reserved space in the parking garage. Is it really “across the street “ as advertised or is there a walk?  Should we drop off our luggage before parking?

If you are looking at Galveston Park N Cruise it is actually right across the street from the cruise terminal.  The parking is indoors in warehouses.  Drop off luggage, park and you can walk back to the terminal in 5 minutes.

Please locate the blue pole banners along the fence lines that read "Port of Galveston/Cruise Parking" to indicate the Port's Official Cruise Parking Lots. This includes levels 2, 3, and 4 of the multi-leveled garage located at 150th known also known as the Transit Terminal."

"Pedestrian traffic is not recommended outside of the Port of Galveston fence line unless you have parked in our multi-leveled garage located at 150 25th street (directly across from Terminal One). You would walk to and from the terminal if you park in the garage."

We have the Port of Galveston official cruise parking at 150 25th Street.