Drink package + Voom

Ok...what am I missing?  Right now, if bought separately, the drink package is on sale for $665.00 and voom for one device is $83.00 for a total of $748.  However if I buy it as a package, it's $786...so $40 more.  Is there something else we would get in the package that we wont get if we buy them separately?  Also, how do I "un-buy" the drink package I already purchased so I can buy it on sale?  This is our first time on Royal Caribbean and I'm learning the in's and out's of a new cruise line.  Thank you for your help.  

10 minutes ago, KathyDS said:

Ok...what am I missing?  Right now, if bought separately, the drink package is on sale for $665.00 and voom for one device is $83.00 for a total of $748.  However if I buy it as a package, it's $786...so $40 more.  Is there something else we would get in the package that we wont get if we buy them separately?  Also, how do I "un-buy" the drink package I already purchased so I can buy it on sale?  This is our first time on Royal Caribbean and I'm learning the in's and out's of a new cruise line.  Thank you for your help.  

No, your're not missing anything.  Sometimes purchasing the combo doesn't come out cheaper than buying them individually because they offer different"sales".  In order to cancel, just go into cruise planner and under your order history there will be an option to cancel.  I personally try to make my new purchase before cancelling the cheaper just in case something goes wrong.  Sometimes you are able to and other times you have to cancel first.