Port or Starboard on Anthem?

Maybe a stupid question.

Have balcony rooms on Anthem sailing out of NY/NJ on November 9th.

Stopping in Port Canaveral, Bahamas, Cococay.

Question is do the ships always dock on a particular side which would make choosing one side of ship better (view wise) than the other? Or is it random each time they dock?

We had port side with that itinerary last year.  Loved that while in Cape Liberty, you see the NY skyline and in Nassau you can see Atlantis.  No view of anything interesting in PC.  And we did not tender at Coco Cay so cannot comment on that.  We have port side booked again this July for the Group Cruise on Anthem.

I would take the starboard side because:

Going out of NYC you'll have the Statue of Liberty off the starboard side, and will be able to view the sunset;

Going into Port Canaveral you've got a 50/50 chance (it seems to me) of having a view of ships across the channel, or the dock, since I've noticed RCL ships "parked" both ways;

Going into the Bahamas, you may/will probably have ships on both sides;

Going into Coco Cay, you have that same 50/50 chance of being on one side of the pier or the other;

Going back into NYC, the port side will have the view of the Statue of Liberty, but it will probably be before sunrise, so you might be asleep, and it might still be dark.

Just my $0.25!