Late check out

Hi.

I'll be going a navigator of the seas in October. When the cruise is over my flight isn't until 930pm at Ft. Lauderdale airport. What's the latest you can get off a ship leisurely before they kick you off? Just curious this is my first cruise so I'm not aware of the disembarkation process. Please let me know.

Thank You

Michael

4 minutes ago, nrgMike said:

Hi.

I'll be going a navigator of the seas in October. When the cruise is over my flight isn't until 930pm at Ft. Lauderdale airport. What's the latest you can get off a ship leisurely before they kick you off? Just curious this is my first cruise so I'm not aware of the disembarkation process. Please let me know.

Thank You

Michael

I believe they want you off the ship by 10:00am and you'll probably get the the stink-eye look if you're one of the last to disembark.

1 hour ago, nrgMike said:

Hi.

Thank You

Michael

unfortunately you have to be off the ship by 9:30 AM. In the US customs will not let the new guests board until all previous guests have disembarked. I know this is not the news you were looking for but maybe you could do something fun in Miami.